The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|"Can everyone please stop telling jokes and start actually helping?!"|
|Wendy O. Koopa is not happy. She has spotted broken links on this article. You can make her proud by helping MarioWiki editors create pages!|
- Instead of a single menu map, there are two menu maps with both doing different functions. One does sleep mode and allows returning access to the overworld map. The other one allows a use for items and displays the current score for the player.
- The Mini Battle code was changed for this version, due to a lack of the X and Y buttons on the Game Boy Advance. The new code is now holding down SELECT and then pressing L, L, B, A and R in the following order.
- Yoshi only has a limited amount of lives in the very first stage, Welcome to Yoshi's Island!, meaning that the World 0 icon is displayed in the file select.
- A new room has been added in Salvo the Slime's Castle. It is between the second and third rooms in the area.
- More Monkey Madness now has twenty Red Coins.
- An extra Middle Ring had been implemented into Marching Milde's Fort.
- The room where Hookbill the Koopa is fought has been redesigned.
- All of the Extra Levels in this game have been remodeled.
- Secret Levels, six in total, are added in the game. They can be unlocked if all of the levels in a world gets a score of 100.
- "Castles - Masterpiece Set" has been renamed to "Ultimate Castle Challenge."
- Most of the SFX has been taken from Yoshi's Story.
- The audio has been downgraded to match the capabilities of the Game Boy Advance.
Alternate title screen
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.