World Bowser is the eighth and final Story Mode world of Super Mario 3D World. It is a large amusement park built in the likeness of Bowser. There is a volcano in the back, and it sits high above the main map. It contains eight standard courses, two Boss Arenas, a Mystery House, a Toad House, and Bowser's Castle. The world is powered by the Sprixie Princesses, who are liberated when the world is completed.
This world is the only Story Mode world without an Enemy Blockade.
- World Bowser-1: Spiky Spike Bridge
- World Bowser-2: Plessie's Dune Downhill
- World Bowser-3: Cookie Cogworks
- World Bowser-Train: The Bowser Express
- World Bowser-4: Footlight Lane
- World Bowser-5: Deepwater Dungeon
- World Bowser-6: A Beam in the Dark
- World Bowser-7: Grumblump Inferno
- World Bowser-A: Motley Boss Blob's Encore
- World Bowser-B: Hisstocrat Returns
- World Bowser-Castle: The Great Tower of Bowser Land
- World Bowser-Mystery House: Mystery House Claw Climb