This level features a similar layout to World 1-3. The player begins along a stretch of land that lead to a treetop. The second one has a Little Goomba that may fall onto the player if they are careful. Following the second platform are two lifts that move in horizontal directions, followed by treetops with Koopa Troopas and a ? Block containing a power-up.
Next up is a lift that will fall down upon jumping on it. It will help the player reach a higher treetop that ends at a scale. Standing on the end of said scale will cause that end to plummet and the other to rise. Both ends will plummet after reaching a certain point. Right after this are three lifts moving horizontally, followed by more treetops and a Koopa Paratroopa. What remains is a platform with two Koopa Troopas. Following this is a horizontally moving lift and a scale that can help the player reach the top of the flagpole.
Challenges in Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
Red Coin locations
- Red Coin #1 is located on the platform below the first set of horizontally moving lifts.
- Red Coin #2 is located on the lower path after the plummeting lift.
- Red Coin #3 is located below the first scale. To obtain it, the player must let the platform fall down.
- Red Coin #4 is located on the platform after the Koopa Paratroopa.
- Red Coin #5 is located on the final scale, near the flagpole.
Yoshi Egg location
- The Yoshi Egg is found inside a Hidden Block right above the final platform with the two Koopa Troopas.
|Characters||Protagonists||Mario • Luigi|
|Bosses||Bowser • Fake Bowser|
|Supporting characters||Princess Toadstool • Mushroom Retainer|
|Enemies||Enemies||Blooper • Bullet Bill • Buzzy Beetle • Cheep-Cheep • Firebar • Goomba • Hammer Bro. • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Lakitu • Piranha Plant • Podoboo • Spiny|
|Items||Items||1 up Mushroom • Coin • Fire Flower • Magic Mushroom • Starman • Poisonous Mushroom|
|Worlds||World 1||World 1-1 • World 1-2 • World 1-3 • World 1-4|
|World 2||World 2-1 • World 2-2 • World 2-3 • World 2-4|
|World 3||World 3-1 • World 3-2 • World 3-3 • World 3-4|
|World 4||World 4-1 • World 4-2 • World 4-3 • World 4-4|
|World 5||World 5-1 • World 5-2 • World 5-3 • World 5-4|
|World 6||World 6-1 • World 6-2 • World 6-3 • World 6-4|
|World 7||World 7-1 • World 7-2 • World 7-3 • World 7-4|
|World 8||World 8-1 • World 8-2 • World 8-3 • World 8-4|