This is a mushroom level that mostly has coins and blocks that sway left and right with the music. The player has to ride a pink block for the majority of the course. Flame Chomps make an appearance here.
As aforementioned, the player rides a pink block for most of the course. Near the end of the first path, there are four sets of moving blocks. There is a green Warp Pipe leading to an area with Bouncy Clouds and two Propeller Blocks. Around the midway point are a few platforms and another pink block; it goes a short distance until it stops at the flagpole.
- Flame Chomps - infinite
- Green Koopa Paratroopas - 4
- Piranha Plants - 2
- Red Koopa Paratroopas - 3
- Red Koopa Troopas - 1
- Star Coin 1: The first Star Coin is floating to the high-right of the first ? Block. Mario and co. can fly to it with a Propeller Suit, or wait for the mushroom block to get close enough and jump to it.
- Star Coin 2: To the right of the area where the pink mushroom block makes its first descent is an upside-down green Warp Pipe overlooking three rows of Brick Blocks and one row of three Brick Blocks and one ? Block. Mario and co. must use the rows of Blocks to enter the Pipe, which leads to an area with several Bouncy Clouds, two Koopa Paratroopas, two Propeller Blocks, several Coins, and the second Star Coin. Mario and co. should grab one of the Propeller Blocks (if not already powered up with a Propeller Mushroom), bounce off of one of the Bouncy Clouds, then activate the Propeller Block/Suit to fly up to the Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: Shortly before the Red Ring, the third Star Coin floats high in the air above three hidden Coins. Mario and co. can fly to it with a Propeller Suit, or activate the nearby P Switch and use the temporary Brick Blocks to jump to it.