|"Can everyone please stop telling jokes and start actually helping?!"|
|Wendy O. Koopa is not happy. She has spotted broken links on this article. You can make her proud by helping MarioWiki editors create pages!|
Wario Land II (also referred to as Wario Land 2) is a 2-D platformer starring Wario for the Game Boy and the Game Boy Color. It was originally made for the Game Boy in March 1998. It was later made on the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console. It is also the second game of the Wario Land series.
- Bouncy Wario
- Bubble Wario
- Crazy Wario
- Fat Wario
- Flat Wario
- Hot Wario
- Frozen Wario
- Puffy Wario
- Tiny Wario
- Zombie Wario
List of levels
- * - Contains a secret exit
Chapter 1: One Noisy Morning
- Story 1: Turn off the alarm clock!*
- Story 2: Turn off the giant faucet!
- Story 3: Let the water out!
- Story 4: Go down to the cellar
- Story 5: Defeat the giant snake*
- Although the gaming manual for Wario Land II says you can't jump with Wario being in his flat form, he actually can, although the jump isn't very high.