WarioWare (メイド イン ワリオ, Meido in Wario), sometimes known as WarioWare, Inc., is a series of video games starring Wario and his friends. Unlike the Wario Land games, which are platformers like the main Mario series, WarioWare is a series of minigame compilations. WarioWare is unique, however, in that the minigames are very short, most only lasting several seconds. These "microgames" make up the basis of the series, and are strung together in quick succession with differing control schemes, encouraging frantic action by the player. WarioWare has also been known for incorporating a gimmick in each game, usually taking advantage of the latest Nintendo hardware.
- WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!, 2003, Game Boy Advance
- WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!, 2003, Nintendo GameCube
- WarioWare: Twisted!, 2004, Game Boy Advance
- WarioWare: Touched!, 2004, Nintendo DS
- WarioWare: Smooth Moves, 2006, Wii
- WarioWare: Snapped!, 2008, DSiWare
- WarioWare: D.I.Y., 2009, Nintendo DS
- WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase, 2009, WiiWare
- Game & Wario, 2013, Wii U
- WarioWare Gold, 2018, Nintendo 3DS
- There is a video game called Spongebob Squigglepants. It is based on this series, but it has "nanogames" instead of microgames.