WarioWare: Twisted! is the third installment in the WarioWare series and is released for the Game Boy Advance. This game is notable for including a whole new tilting technology (similar to how Yoshi Topsy-Turvy and the cancelled Diddy Kong Pilot was to have it). This results in having the system being used as the controller itself.
WarioWare: Twisted! is also a canceled game at the same time; in Europe. Nintendo confirmed it for release in 2005, but had at first been delayed, due to Europe testing LGA compulsory testing. The testing had failed sometime and thus is canceled. It even is stated in the European Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- Cheeky Monkey: A girl has stuffed her face to the brim with candy. Poke her cheeks until she spits the candy out. WarioWare Gold features this microgame, but the girl is gone in that version and a boy takes her place. The objective is the same: poke his cheeks to force him to spit the food.
- Boing!: The player has to bounce a ball down to smash a target vase.
- Avoid A-roid: The player has to tilt the Game Boy to steer their ship. Hitting an asteroid causes failure.
- Skyway Highway: The player must twist the Game Boy back and forth to power the helicopter-car to avoid hitting the obstacles.
- Beware of Dog!: The player has to avoid hitting the dog. A similar microgame called Monster Chase comes in WarioWare Gold, featuring a monster called Rufus. The enemies will change their direction during higher levels.
- Though never used in-game, the Game Boy Advance SP is seen in the game's boxart even if only the original is used.