The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
A Triple Dice Set is an item occurring in Mario Party DS. When used, it allows the player to roll three standard Dice Blocks as opposed to one, and the sum of the three numbers is taken as the number of spaces that player can move for the turn.
- Monty Mole's Item Shop at a cost of 7 coins.
- The tricolored vine ? Space on DK's Stone Statue.
- At random from an item Hidden Block.
- Should a player roll triples (three dice showing the same number), the player receives a 20 coin bonus.
- Should the triples rolled be sevens (7-7-7), the player receives a 50 coin bonus instead.
- If you think Double Dice Sets were good, these are even better. Even though they are slightly more uncommon than their red brethren, they are still useful in almost any situation, as again, more spaces grant the player more options as to where to go on the board.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.