Toadette's Music Room is the second of five boards in Mario Party DS and is owned by Toadette. Mario and his friends visit it in Story Mode after completing Wiggler's Garden. Stars are awarded by paying Music Notes an increasing number of coins (5, 10, 15, 20, or 30). Once the 30 coin star is collected, the Star becomes 5 coins again and the cycle repeats.
- The ? Spaces are as followed.
- Horn: Landing on a space near a horn has the horn blow you next to the musical note.
- Piano: Landing on a space here has the piano play a tune. Play the same tune to get up to 20 coins.
- Violin: Landing on a space here has the violin play notes, teleporting an opponent next to you.
- Drums: Landing on a space on the drum has Hammer Bro. come hit the drum, sending a player to a random spot on the board.
- Metronome: Causes the Music Note with the Star to change color, price and position.
Shortly after Mario defeats the Piranha Plant, the party members travel to Toadette's Music Room where they find Toadette. Toadette is having trouble with a Hammer Bro. who is destroying her instruments. She employs Mario and his friends to defeat the enemy. If they succeed, Toadette grants them a Star Piece.