FANDOM


  • I really don't want to offend you, but don't you think you're being a little too strict about the "off-topic" thing? Diddy Kong, I can sort of understand, but he is a Mario character. Toad's treasure adventrue, or whatever, is Mario related, even though it's a spin-off. I think your argument is that "if you can put it on another wiki, it doesn't belong here" but there was one post about Mario or Pokemon having better music. First of all, that is Mario related, second of all, have you ever heard of a "Mario and Pokemon" wiki? I sure haven't. You see, even if things aren't 100% Mario related, where else are people gonna put them? I just wanted to bring it to your attention that your moderating is making a bunch of people upset. This isn't me being mean or threatening, I'm just giving friendly critesizm.

    Titanium

      Loading editor
    • Hey, don't you dare disrespect Zeo! He is one of the greatest bureaucrats I have ever known. That user was right, you do disrespect admins. I don't see any one who is upset about Zeo running the wiki here. I'm not complaining about the rules here, and that is not actually friendly criticism, that's you giving your normal attitude. If something isn't related to Mario, then it doesn't belong here.

        Loading editor
    • Hey, LuigiMaster, this is none of your buisness. I'm sick of you busting in on my conversations with other people. I am not disrespecting Zeo, and even if I am, that's for him to decide not you. I do not dissrespect admins and I would not like you to decide that for me. If you don't want me in your "private chats" than please don't do the same thing to me.

        Loading editor
    • Well, this wiki isn't a private conversation site. Anyone can see your messages. I would rather not appreciate it if you talked to me in that tone. I would expect a nicer comment from you, or you don't reply at all. But it is clearly obvious you disrespect admins.

        Loading editor
    • Can you give me an example?

        Loading editor
    • Well you disrespected me at one time.

        Loading editor
    • Can you give me an example?

        Loading editor
    • If you have no proof, then please leave. Literally every time you get into one of my conversations, something bad happens. I made a quick note to Zeo and you turned it into an argument. Just quit it before things get worse.

        Loading editor
    • Luigimaster, why are you harrassing him so much? He's posting a message to somebody else on their wall, and he's really not disrespecting them, or you, at all, and you're just freaking out on him. You need to chill out.

        Loading editor
    • ...(Super Mario Wiki vibes)...

        Loading editor
    • Thank you Pinpoint. Beleive it or not, that's the kind of post that got me banned. That's exactly rhe kind of point im trying to make

        Loading editor
    • I not "harassing" him, I'm just simply telling him that MarioWiki is not a private converastion site. I mean, have you read this yet? I don't understand why you are taking it the wrong way. You think that I am a problem, but it is really you, because you're so defensive all the time. I wasn't trying to be harsh or anything but it is true. That's why I blocked you for 2 weeks yet you still haven't learned.

        Loading editor
    • LuigiMaster41 wrote:
      Hey, don't you dare disrespect Zeo! He is one of the greatest bureaucrats I have ever known. That user was right, you do disrespect admins. I don't see any one who is upset about Zeo running the wiki here. I'm not complaining about the rules here, and that is not actually friendly criticism, that's you giving your normal attitude. If something isn't related to Mario, then it doesn't belong here.

      ^^

      He was not disrespecting him. The title of the thread is literally 'no offense'. You are being quite disrespectful to him, in fact, and this is seriously none of your business. Yes, I get that you can join in any conversation, and that's allowed. It still doesn't say that you should. It's like walking up to somebody on the street while they're talking to someone, and getting all up in their face for suggesting politely that they change the way they do some things. I don't know why you're boing so rude to him. You still haven't even given any examples of him disrespecting anybody.

        Loading editor
    • I just want to let Zeo know that I find his moderating frustrating. I don't want to have a whole argument.

        Loading editor
    • I don't understand. You got involved too, yet you say it's none of my business. I do not understand why it's none of my business, yet your just show up like this? It has nothing to do with you too. And if you want an example, he was acting all defensive to me and a another user, which forced me to block him. And, you and Titanium Archer is being rude to me too, when I'm just trying to stick up for one of my friends and not let them be offended. Gosh.

        Loading editor
    • Titanium Archer wrote:
      I just want to let Zeo know that I find his moderating frustrating. I don't want to have a whole argument.

      Hey, we works hard to grow MarioWiki, and you're just going to say that his moderating is frustrating. I will not let you disrespect another admin. You have already disrespected me, now you're trying to disrespect Zeo. The only admin you've held respect for is Derek. I do not understand.

        Loading editor
    • LuigiMaster41 wrote:
      I don't understand. You got involved too, yet you say it's none of my business. I do not understand why it's none of my business, yet your just show up like this? It has nothing to do with you too. And if you want an example, he was acting all defensive to me and a another user, which forced me to block him. And, you and Titanium Archer is being rude to me too, when I'm just trying to stick up for one of my friends and not let them be offended. Gosh.

      I'd be happy to stay out of this if you would. You got involved first. Wanna both leave now? I'd be good with that.

        Loading editor
    • ...Umm... are you trying to be sarcastic?

        Loading editor
    • With which part of my comment? I'd seriously be happy to get out of this conversation, as long as you agree to leave too. But you definitely got involved first.

        Loading editor
    • LuigiMaster, you work hard on MarioWiki, but you don't work hard on the members of Mario Wiki. Since our first interaction you've treated me like poop. Derek said there was nothing wrong with being defensinve and tried to get me unblocked. Stop saying I'm the problem and focus on yourself.

        Loading editor
    • Pinpoint12 wrote:
      With which part of my comment? I'd seriously be happy to get out of this conversation, as long as you agree to leave too. But you definitely got involved first.

      I did get involved first, but all of it that I thought you were being sarcastic. But we shall both leave this conversation.

        Loading editor
    • Titanium Archer wrote:
      LuigiMaster, you work hard on MarioWiki, but you don't work hard on the members of Mario Wiki. Since our first interaction you've treated me like poop. Derek said there was nothing wrong with being defensinve and tried to get me unblocked. Stop saying I'm the problem and focus on yourself.

      Actually, I do not care what you have to say. And it's you who treated yourself badly by treating other's badly. And no, because you have to admit, you're being defensive right now, but I shall leave now, but do not talk back.

        Loading editor
    • You are not wrong, but it is rude to barge in conversations.

      Anyway, ZeoSpark is having three days off. So a three day wikibreak. He told me so.

        Loading editor
    • And you're right Derek. I apologise, I just didn't want Titanium Archer badly criticising one of the bureaucrat and most importantly, one of my friends.

      Oh, I didn't know that. Thank you for informing me.

        Loading editor
    • It is honest criticism. It is better to listen to criticism rather than not be told. Also, I believe Titanium Archer wants us to improve user experience. We should care about the wiki and the users.

        Loading editor
    • Derekblue1 wrote:
      It is honest criticism. It is better to listen to criticism rather than not be told.

      What do you mean by that?

        Loading editor
    • Would you rather be told you are making mistakes or never know about it?

        Loading editor
    • Derekblue1 wrote:
      It is honest criticism. It is better to listen to criticism rather than not be told. Also, I believe Titanium Archer wants us to improve user experience. We should care about the wiki and the users.

      I mean, you do have a point but he is so defensive to users. And he was also defensive to mean to. I don't want to be mean to him, but is sort of forces me no choice, doesn't he?

        Loading editor
    • ...Umm... I do not see any mistakes I am making apart from accidentally barging in this conversation, but I wanted to stick up for Zeo.

        Loading editor
    • My previous comment was a scenario.

        Loading editor
    • But I'm glad to know you want to stick with Zeo regardless of what I said.

        Loading editor
    • Why a scenario though? Can you please define what a scenario is, please?

        Loading editor
    • Derekblue1 wrote:
      But I'm glad to know you want to stick with Zeo regardless of what I said.

      I understood what you said, and I respect Zeo's work!

        Loading editor
    • Kinda complicated what sceario means. I use Google.

        Loading editor
    • Alright.

        Loading editor
    • What is being defensive and what's so wrong with it?

        Loading editor
    • Can't really explain it for you, but go to Google and type in "define defensive".

        Loading editor
    • I mean, if you're falsely accusing me I have a right to defend myself...

        Loading editor
    • And this is what I mean. And no one is falsely accusing you of anything. I don't understand why you have to take this the wrong way.

        Loading editor
    • Ok, I'm just gonna stop now before I say something ban worthy. You and Lemonz both falsely accused me of being dissrespectful to all mods just because I said "you need to chill, you're stressing me out" and now you have literally gone out of your way to attack everything I say. ZeoSpark is on VaK, so let's just leave him alone and stop fighting. When I revisit this question, I don't want you butting in and insulting me.

        Loading editor
    • Derekblue1
      Derekblue1 removed this reply because:
      01:07, May 5, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • I don't see why I have to go against anybody. I never blocked anybody for acting so defensive. I can tell how this conversation started. It all started when someone barged into their conversation.

        Loading editor
    • Uh, Derek I never said I was being on wikibreak. When I said I had three days off, I meant on work itself.

      Anyway Titanium Archer, let me first say you're one of the rudest users I've ever seen. You constantly spam in the threads and never seem to listen to any warnings. And saying all that stuff about me here isn't doing you any favors. You could've been a lot more civil about this but decided to act out. I will be more willing to resolve this more peacefully by even like having an off-topic section that still has to be about Nintendo characters, not random Star Wars characters. It's the rules that has been put in place long before you came here. You're going to fault me for following them and before you say I added them in the first place, I only did that because this wiki had a major problem in the past with people bringing off-topic discussions to this wiki (I even had an instance where two users were using this wiki as a sort of "secret meeting place" for their discussions and it was bothersome they would rather talk about unrelated things rather than help the wiki out).

      Now, like I said, I'll be more than willing to resolve this more rationally instead of you hurling insults at me. And Derek, there is a difference between "constructive criticism" and flat out insulting...

        Loading editor
    • ZeoSpark wrote: Uh, Derek I never said I was being on wikibreak. When I said I had three days off, I meant on work itself.

      Anyway Titanium Archer, let me first say you're one of the rudest users I've ever seen. You constantly spam in the threads and never seem to listen to any warnings. And saying all that stuff about me here isn't doing you any favors. You could've been a lot more civil about this but decided to act out. I will be more willing to resolve this more peacefully by even like having an off-topic section that still has to be about Nintendo characters, not random Star Wars characters. It's the rules that has been put in place long before you came here. You're going to fault me for following them and before you say I added them in the first place, I only did that because this wiki had a major problem in the past with people bringing off-topic discussions to this wiki (I even had an instance where two users were using this wiki as a sort of "secret meeting place" for their discussions and it was bothersome they would rather talk about unrelated things rather than help the wiki out).

      Now, like I said, I'll be more than willing to resolve this more rationally instead of you hurling insults at me. And Derek, there is a difference between "constructive criticism" and flat out insulting...

      Apologies for inventing words that you didn’t say. I think you cleared what I said too. It makes more sense. Reading an insult as criticism, I take it back. Thank you.

        Loading editor
    • That's fine. I really wished he approached this more calmly. You think we should make like an off-topic section/rules for discussing only Nintendo stuff? I only closed that thread because people started bringing up Star Wars and other totally unrelated things into it.

        Loading editor
    • Well, it's nice to know that you're still active here Zeo!

        Loading editor
    • Alright, that's it. What is it with all these insanely sensative admins?! The exact same thing happened on Smashpedia, and now I've got two on Mario Wiki! Zeo and LuigiMaster, I was being as respectful as humanly possible. I made sure that there was not a single word that would make you upset so that we could avoid this exact problem. It almost sounds like you guys are trying to get me in trouble. I am litterally just trying to make Mario Wiki a better place just like you. Zeo, would you please specify on what was so dissrespectful on my post so that I don't do it in the future? I am beyond sick of these stupid arguments and I don't see why we can't just all get along.

      P.S. Congradulations on your vacation Zeo, it sounds awesome.

        Loading editor
    • I really don't want to be the bad guy here. If I'm sounding rude and upset it's because I am so sick of being on the bottom end of every argument and no one is telling me why.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, seriously you guys, he has not been disrespectful. Read through the original post again, but think of it as if it was written by someone that you don't dislike. Now does it sounds as bad as you think it did? It was not disrespectful at all. He was simply giving you friendly advice as to how to improve this wiki. Honestly, you guys are being excessively sensitive, and he has done nothing, at least on this post, to provoke you without you attacking him first.

        Loading editor
    • I think you made a point. I always make a fool out of myself, it is stupid. I did not see Titanium Archer speak rude words. I don't know about you guys, but it is feedback. I never read the part when he said "friendly criticism", I just told myself it was "honest criticism". Hate me all you want, but I can tell Titanium Archer is stating true facts. By the way, why do we consider friendly talking to be off-topic conversations like this.

        Loading editor
    • ZeoSpark, I think we should make like an off-topic section/rules for discussing only Nintendo stuff.

        Loading editor
    • You're not making a fool out of yourself, Derek. You just missunderstood something. Trust me, I do that all the time.

        Loading editor
    • By the way, Zeo is less oversensitive than you think.

        Loading editor
    • Well, he did get quite offended at a post that was practically created to be non-offensive.

        Loading editor
    • Wow, never realised how this turned out so quickly. 😕

        Loading editor
    • I'm not siding anybody nor roasting anybody. I just want to be true with facts.

        Loading editor
    • I don't know much about Zeo, so I guess I shouldn't be judging his sensativity, but in this situation, I think he got confused.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, I'm not interested in picking sides in situations like these.

        Loading editor
    • Titanium Archer wrote: I don't know much about Zeo, so I guess I shouldn't be judging his sensativity, but in this situation, I think he got confused.

      Yeah, maybe confused 🤷‍♂️

        Loading editor
    • @Luigi, really. Because you jumped on Titanium just for giving Zeo some feedback.

        Loading editor
    • Who are you refering to Pinpoint?

        Loading editor
    • But he should have at least worded it way nicer than that.

        Loading editor
    • I know who is right or wrong, but I think we should settle down.

        Loading editor
    • Pinpoint12 wrote:

      Really. Because you jumped on Titanium just for giving Zeo some feedback.

      Pretty much.

        Loading editor
    • Ya, I think so to. Zeo has heard my request. The admins are working on a solution. Let's just leave this behind and try not to fight. Does that sound good to everyone?

        Loading editor
    • Derekblue1 wrote:
      I know who is right or wrong, but I think we should settle down.

      Yes, let's please. I don't want to be in an argument at all, I just wanted to defend Titanium because it seemed that he was biased against for no good reason here.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, perhaps you're right, Derek.

        Loading editor
    • I never expected this to escalate, but I am happy that you settled down 😊 Thank you guys. It is not easy to solve conversations.

        Loading editor
    • Derekblue1 wrote:
      I never expected this to escalate, but I am happy that you settled down 😊 Thank you guys. It is not easy to solve conversations.

      Agreed.

        Loading editor
    • Derekblue1 wrote:
      I never expected this to escalate, but I am happy that you settled down 😊 Thank you guys. It is not easy to solve conversations.

      True.

        Loading editor
    • It's weird but good things do often come out of arguments like this. The last one help developed a more stable rule system for proposals and this one brought the idea of off-topic discussions to this wiki (as long they're Nintendo related and not any fanon stuff). I'll admit I probably should've told the users who were going way off topic to settle down but it was just the idea of people doing that way too often overall that was got me annoyed. But glad things are settled!

        Loading editor
    • Apologies for all this trouble we caused for you Zeo but you do have a good point. Yes, things have settled now here!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+