|"Can everyone please stop telling jokes and start actually helping?!"|
|Wendy O. Koopa is not happy. She has spotted broken links on this article. You can make her proud by helping MarioWiki editors create pages!|
Target Switches are switches that appear in Donkey Kong 64.
Target Switches can be activated with the Kong's respective shooters after buying them from Funky's Store. They are very common throughout the game.
Types of Target Switches
- Coconut Switch: Must be pressed with Donkey Kong's Coconut Shooter.
- Peanut Switch: Must be pressed with Diddy Kong's Peanut Popguns.
- Grape Switch: Must be pressed with Lanky Kong's Grape Shooter.
- Feather Switch: Must be pressed with Tiny Kong's Feather Bow.
- Pineapple Switch: Must be pressed with Chunky Kong's Pineapple Launcher.