|"Can everyone please stop telling jokes and start actually helping?!"|
|Wendy O. Koopa is not happy. She has spotted broken links on this article. You can make her proud by helping MarioWiki editors create pages!|
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury is a multiplayer 3D-platform video game and a port of the 2013 Wii U game Super Mario 3D World released on February 12, 2021 in US and February 11, 2021 for UK and Japan for Nintendo Switch. There is a new mode called "Bowser's Fury".
- 1 Changes from the original game
- 2 Game inform
- 3 Power Ups
- 4 Worlds
- 5 Bonus Stamps
- 6 5 Star File
- 7 References to Other Games
- 8 Plot
- 9 Gallery
- 10 References
- 11 References to Later Games
- 12 Trivia
- 13 Videos
- 14 See also:
- 15 External links
Changes from the original game
- Characters move faster.
- Characters can now dive and roll in midair.
- The game has amiibo support and will have Cat Mario and Cat Peach Amiibo launching alongside the game.
- Green Stars and Stamps collected before losing a life will remain collected until a Game Over is acquired.
- Captain Toad's Adventures Levels can now be played in Multiplayer mode, with the other players playing as Hint Toad, Banktoad, and Yellow Toad, respectively. Similarly, the players are ranked by score at the end of the Captain Toad levels in multiplayer.
- The X displaying next to the life count was removed.
- Ant Trooper
- Banzai Bill
- Beach Koopa
- Big Ant Trooper
- Big Galoomba
- Big Piranha Plant
- Blue Podoboo
- Boomerang Bro.
- Bullet Bill
- Cat Banzai Bill
- Cat Bullet Bill
- Cat Goomba
- Chargin' Chuck
- Coin Coffer
- Fire Bro.
- Fire Piranha Plant
- Fuzzy Horde
- Goomba Tower
- Grand Goomba
- Hammer Bro.
- Horned Ant Trooper
- King Bill
- Koopa Troopa
- Piranha Creeper
- Piranha Plant
- Ring Burner
- Snow Pokey
- Spiny Skipsqueak
- Venus Fire Trap
- Winged Dry Bones
- Fury Cats
- Cat Cheep Cheeps
- Cat Coin Coffers
- Cat Spikes
- Big Cat Piranha Plants
- Cat Piranha Plants
- Cat Fire Piranha Plants
- Cat Conkdors
- Cat Stingbies
- Cat Boomerang Bros.
- Cat Fire Bros.
- Cat Hammer Bros.
- Cat Biddybuds
- Cat Para-Biddybuds
- Cat Koopa Troopas
- Cat Blocksteppers
- Cat Fuzzies
- Cat Bullies
- Cat Snow Pokeys
- Cat Piranha Creepers
- Cat Bob-ombs
- Cat Magikoopas
- Cat Flopters
- Cat Rammerheads
- Cat Skipsqueaks
- Cat Splounders
- Cat Fuzzlers
- Boom Boom
- Boss Brolder
- King Hisstocrat
- King Ka-Thunk
- Meowser (Final Boss)
- Motley Bossblob
- Pom Pom
- Prince Bully
- Queen Hisstocrat
- Fury Bowser
- Plessie / Cat Plessie
- Sprixie Princesses
- Lucky House Host
- Stamp Collector
- Mystery House Host
- Potted Piranha Plant (It is asleep when it first spawns. When the player picks it up, it wakes up and can eat other small enemies. It can also damage the player if they drop it and don't move away in time.)
- Cat Potted Piranha Plant
Super Mario 3D World has a variety of power-ups that can be used by players:
- Super Mushroom - Makes you grow a size.
- 1-up Mushroom - Gives an extra life.
- Super Star - Temporarily makes invincible and extremely fast.
- Fire Flower - Makes fire balls shoot from the user's palms.
- Lucky Bell - Makes Mario and his friends turn to golden Statue Cats That gives the player coins when they drop.
- Super Leaf - Spin nearby enemies, flutter through the air.
- Super Bell - Climb onto walls, pounce on enemies and slide on ground. Turns the player(s) into a cat.
- Double Cherry - Doubles the character.
- Boomerang Flower - Throw boomerangs to knock out enemies.
- Cannon Box - Shoot cannonballs to knock out enemies and bosses.
- Mega Mushroom - Makes Mario grow giant temporarily
- Goomba Head - The player dons a Goomba mask to avoid being detected by enemies
- Ice Skate - In the first level of World 3, the player can get an Ice Skate from Skating Goombas.
- Invincibility Leaf
- Invincibility Bell
Worlds in italics can only be played after you defeat Meowser.
- World 1
- World 2
- World 3
- World 4
- World 5
- World 6
- World Castle
- World Bowser
- World Star
- World Mushroom
- World Flower
- World Crown
- First Sprixie princess: Go in the Sprixie House in World 2.
- Second Sprixie princess: Go in the Sprixie House in World 3.
- Third Sprixie princess: Go in the Sprixie House after beating Fire Bros. Hideout #1 in World 4.
- Fourth Sprixie princess: Go in the Sprixie House after beating Bob-ombs Below in World 5.
- Fifth Sprixie princess: Go in the Sprixie House in World 6.
- Sixth Sprixie princess: Go in the Sprixie House after beating Red Hot Run in World Castle.
- Seventh Sprixie princess: Go in the Sprixie House after beating Footlight Lane in World Bowser.
- Cat Mario climbing: Go in the Sprixie House in World Star.
- 8-bit Luigi: Go in the Sprixie House in World Crown.
5 Star File
- Star 1: Beat the level The Great Tower of Bowser Land.
- Star 2: Get every Green Star from World 1 to World Flower.
- Star 3: Get every stamp from World 1 to World Star.
- Star 4: Reach the top of every flagpole from World 1 to World Flower.
- Star 5: Complete every level from World 1 to World Flower as all five characters.
Complete every level without the use of the Invincibility Leaf. Completing a level using the Leaf and beating it again later without the Leaf is allowed.
References to Other Games
- Super Mario Bros. - Most of the soundtrack consists of remix versions of the main theme for Super Mario Bros. Also, the second major level of the game includes an underground level.
- Super Mario Bros. 2 - During the Slot Machine levels, the theme heard while in there is a remix version of the character select screen from this game. Also, Princess Peach's floating ability returns in this game. The Subcons resemble a Sprixie Princess in this game.
- Super Mario Bros. 3 - Whenever a player enters a Toad House, the same theme (albeit remixed) from this game plays whenever a player is in it. When a player dies, the death music is this one instead of the ones from other games.
- ”Super Mario Galaxy” The extra worlds and levels feature Super Mario Galaxy themes and characters. There is also a playable Rosalina and stamps of her and Lumas.
- "Join Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Toad on a quest to save the Sprixie Kingdom in Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury, pouncing onto Nintendo Switch! Bowser’s kidnapped the Sprixie Princess, and it’s up to our heroes to rescue her!"
- Super Mario™ 3D World + Bowser’s Fury. Nintendo (2020). Retrieved on 2020-09-06.
- Daniel Vuckovic (2020-09-03). Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury coming February 2021 with online co-op and more. Vooks. Retrieved on 2020-09-06.
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. JB Hi-Fi. Retrieved on 2020-09-06.
References to Later Games
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: Some pieces of music return here.
- Super Mario 3D World was released on the same day as Mario Party: Island Tour and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds in the U.S.
- This game marks a few milestones for Peach:
- The first mainstream Mario game since Super Mario Bros. 2 to feature her as a playable character.
- The first 3D Mario game to feature her as a playable character.
- The first Mario game since Super Mario Bros. 2 where the main plot doesn't revolve around rescuing her since she is a playable character in this game.
- Super Mario 3D World currently features more power-ups in one game than any of the other Mario games with 19 power-ups.
- When two or more players are present in the game, and one or more has acquired a Double Cherry, another player can ground-pound on one of the player's clones and take it as their own.
- If one counts the wearable items (such as boxes and shoes), Super Mario 3D World has the most power-ups in any Mario platformer thus far, with seventeen power-ups (compared to Super Mario Bros. 3, which has nine).
- This is the second 3D Mario game to have Mario slide down a flagpole. The other was its predecessor Super Mario 3D Land.
- This is the first 3D Mario platforming game that features the Mega Mushroom.
- This game is the second 3D Mario game that is a 3D platformer and not an open world platformer. The other is Super Mario 3D Land.