|"Can everyone please stop telling jokes and start actually helping?!"|
|Wendy O. Koopa is not happy. She has spotted broken links on this article. You can make her proud by helping MarioWiki editors create pages!|
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury is a multiplayer 3D-platform video game and a port of the 2013 Wii U game Super Mario 3D World released on February 12, 2021 for Nintendo Switch. There is a new mode called "Bowser's Fury".
- 1 Changes from the original game
- 2 Game inform
- 3 Power Ups
- 4 Worlds
- 5 Bonus Stamps
- 6 5 Star File
- 7 References to Other Games
- 8 Plot
- 9 Gallery
- 10 References
- 11 References to Later Games
- 12 Trivia
- 13 Videos
- 14 See also:
- 15 External links
Changes from the original game
- Characters move faster.
- Characters can now dive and roll in midair.
- The game has amiibo support and will have Cat Mario and Cat Peach Amiibo launching alongside the game.
- Ant Trooper
- Banzai Bill
- Beach Koopa
- Big Ant Trooper
- Big Galoomba
- Big Goomba
- Blue Lava Bubble
- Boomerang Bro.
- Bullet Bill
- Cat Banzai Bill
- Cat Bullet Bill
- Cat Goomba
- Chargin' Chuck
- Coin Coffer
- Fire Bro.
- Fuzzy Horde
- Goomba Tower
- Hammer Bro.
- Horned Ant Trooper
- Koopa Troopa
- Lava Bubble
- Piranha Creeper
- Piranha Plant
- Ring Burner
- Snow Pokey
- Spiny Skipsqueak
- Venus Fire Trap
- Winged Dry Bones
- Fury Cats
- Cat Cheep Cheeps
- Cat Spikes
- Cat Piranha Plants
- Cat Fire Piranha Plants
- Cat Conkdors
- Cat Stingbies
- Cat Boomerang Bros.
- Cat Fire Bros.
- Cat Biddybuds
- Cat Para-Biddybuds
- Cat Koopa Troopas
- Cat Blocksteppers
- Cat Fuzzies
- Cat Bullies
- Cat Snow Pokeys
- Cat Piranha Creepers
- Cat Bob-ombs
- Cat Magikoopas
- Cat Flopters
- Cat Rammerheads
- Cat Skipsqueaks
- Cat Splounders
- Boom Boom
- Boss Brolder
- King Hisstocrat
- King Ka-Thunk
- Meowser (Final Boss)
- Motley Bossblob
- Pom Pom
- Prince Bully
- Queen Hisstocrat
- Sprixie Princesses
- Lucky House Host
- Stamp Collector
- Mystery House Host
- A Piranha Plant that falls asleep, which can be picked up to eat other enemies.
Super Mario 3D World has a variety of power-ups that can be used by players:
- Super Mushroom - Makes you grow a size.
- 1-up Mushroom - Gives an extra life.
- Starman - Temporarily makes invincible and extremely fast.
- Fire Flower - Makes fire balls shoot from the user's palms.
- Lucky Bell - Makes Mario and his friends turn to golden Statue Cats That gives the player coins when they drop.
- Super Leaf - Spin nearby enemies, flutter through the air.
- Super Bell - Climb onto walls, pounce on enemies and slide on ground. Turns the player(s) into a cat.
- Double Cherry - Doubles the character.
- Boomerang Flower - Throw boomerangs to knock out enemies.
- Cannon Box - Shoot cannonballs to knock out enemies and bosses.
- Mega Mushroom - Makes Mario grow giant temporarily
- Goomba Head - The player dons a Goomba mask to avoid being detected by enemies
- Ice skate - In the first level of World 3, the player can get an Ice Skate from Skating Goombas.
- Invincibility Leaf
- Invincibility Bell
Worlds in italics can only be played after you defeat Meowser.
- World 1
- World 2
- World 3
- World 4
- World 5
- World 6
- World Castle
- World Bowser
- World Star
- World Mushroom
- World Flower
- World Crown
- First Sprixie princess: Go in the Sprixie House in World 2.
- Second Sprixie princess: Go in the Sprixie House in World 3.
- Third Sprixie princess: Go in the Sprixie House after beating Fire Bros. Hideout #1 in World 4.
- Fourth Sprixie princess: Go in the Sprixie House after beating Bob-ombs Below in World 5.
- Fifth Sprixie princess: Go in the Sprixie House in World 6.
- Sixth Sprixie princess: Go in the Sprixie House after beating Red Hot Run in World Castle.
- Seventh Sprixie princess: Go in the Sprixie House after beating Footlight Lane in World Bowser.
- Cat Mario climbing: Go in the Sprixie House in World Star.
- 8-bit Luigi: Go in the Sprixie House in World Crown.
5 Star File
- Star 1: Beat the level The Great Tower of Bowser Land.
- Star 2: Get every green star from World 1 to World Flower.
- Star 3: Get every stamp from World 1 to World Star.
- Star 4: Reach the top of every flagpole from World 1 to World Flower.
- Star 5: Complete every level from World 1 to World Flower as all five characters.
Complete every level without the use of the Invincibility Leaf. Completing a level using the Leaf and beating it again later without the Leaf is allowed.
References to Other Games
- Super Mario Bros. - Most of the soundtrack consists of remix versions of the main theme for Super Mario Bros. Also, the second major level of the game includes an underground level.
- Super Mario Bros. 2 - During the Slot Machine levels, the theme heard while in there is a remix version of the character select screen from this game. Also, Princess Peach's floating ability returns in this game. The Subcons resemble a Sprixie Princess in this game.
- Super Mario Bros. 3 - Whenever a player enters a Toad House, the same theme (albeit remixed) from this game plays whenever a player is in it. When a player dies, the death music is this one instead of the ones from other games.
- "Join Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Toad on a quest to save the Sprixie Kingdom in Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury, pouncing onto Nintendo Switch! Bowser’s kidnapped the Sprixie Princess, and it’s up to our heroes to rescue her!"
- Super Mario™ 3D World + Bowser’s Fury. Nintendo (2020). Retrieved on 2020-09-06.
- Daniel Vuckovic (2020-09-03). Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury coming February 2021 with online co-op and more. Vooks. Retrieved on 2020-09-06.
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. JB Hi-Fi. Retrieved on 2020-09-06.
References to Later Games
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: Some pieces of music return here.
- Super Mario 3D World was released on the same day as Mario Party: Island Tour and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds in the U.S.
- This game marks a few milestones for Peach:
- The first mainstream Mario game since Super Mario Bros. 2 to feature her as a playable character.
- The first 3D Mario game to feature her as a playable character.
- The first Mario game since Super Mario Bros. 2 where the main plot doesn't revolve around rescuing her since she is a playable character in this game.
- Super Mario 3D World currently features more power-ups in one game than any of the other Mario games with 19 power-ups.
- When two or more players are present in the game, and one or more has acquired a Double Cherry, another player can ground-pound on one of the player's clones and take it as their own.
- If one counts the wearable items (such as boxes and shoes), Super Mario 3D World has the most power-ups in any Mario platformer thus far, with seventeen power-ups (compared to Super Mario Bros. 3, which has nine).
- This is the second 3D Mario game to have Mario slide down a flagpole. The other was its predecessor Super Mario 3D Land.
- This is the first 3D Mario platforming game that features the Mega Mushroom.
- This game is the second 3D Mario game that is a 3D platformer and not an open world platformer. The other is Super Mario 3D Land.