|"Can everyone please stop telling jokes and start actually helping?!"|
|Wendy O. Koopa is not happy. She has spotted broken links on this article. You can make her proud by helping MarioWiki editors create pages!|
Sparkling Waters is the tropical world of New Super Mario Bros. U. The world lies east of Acorn Plains, southeast of Layer-Cake Desert, south of Frosted Glacier, west from Soda Jungle and Rock-Candy Mines, and southwest from Meringue Clouds and Peach's Castle. The world is ocean themed, with many scattered islands.
There are a total of 9 leves in this world. These include 5 normal stages, a Sunken Ship, a secret level, and a Tower and Castle level. Two Toad Houses, one green and one red, are also present.
- Sparkling Waters-2: Tropical Refresher
- Sparkling Waters-Tower: Giant Skewer Tower
- Sparkling Waters-Ghost Ship: Haunted Shipwreck
- Sparkling Waters-3: Above the Cheep Cheep Sea
- Sparkling Waters-4: Urchin Shoals
- Sparkling Waters-5: Dragoneel's Undersea Grotto
- Sparkling Waters-Castle: Larry's Torpedo Castle
- Sparkling Waters-Secret: Skyward Stalk