The Robo-Drilldigger is the first giant boss fought in the game Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. He is the alternate form of the Dream Stone Soul after the latter was angered into a fight by Mario and Dreamy Luigi.
The Robo-Drilldigger takes part of his design from the Drilldigger machine in the real world, being a large robot that has many gears that connect him. On his hands are two large drills
In battle, the Robo-Drilldigger mainly uses attacks by ramming into a giant Dreamy Luigi. He can also use tornadoes to attack that can deal multiple damage.
- Whirlwind Blast: The Robo-Drilldigger can only use this move while he is in his humanoid form. He will start spinning and create a tornado around himself and start sending whirlwinds at Dreamy Luigi who must jump. He then breaks the tornado. If Dreamy Luigi uses his hammer chop during his next turn and scores Great! or better, the Robo-Drilldigger will be sent flying into the tornado and take more damage consequently.
- Gear Shift: The Robo-Drilldigger can change forms: his normal form, his land form or his air form.
- Ram: The Robo-Drilldigger can only use this move when he is in his vehicular form. He will wind up and then charge in an attempt to kick Dreamy Luigi, who must use a Hammer Chop to defend himself. If Dreamy Luigi successfully counterattacks, the Robo-Drilldigger will be sent flying toward the background and hurt himself.
- Energy Ball: The Robo-Drilldigger can only use this in his ground form, and will get back and charge a ball that can make a lot of damage on Dreamy Luigi. Dreamy Luigi has to use the hammer to send back at the robot.
- Drill Missiles: The Robo-Drilldigger can only use this move in his aerial form. This has him fire drills that Dreamy Luigi must use his hammer to deflect into the background. The robot himself will then charge, but can be blocked the same way.
- Big Tornado: Robo-Drilldigger having enough of the dream pair charges a big sand tornado that the robot will hide itself. Dreamy Luigi has to pay attention on where the robot might be hiding. If Dreamy Luigi misses the robot, it will send the tornado towards Luigi and send him into the air and land hard on the ground.
Most of the Robo-Drilldigger's attacks can be easily blocked away. Whenever a tornado appears in the background, Dreamy Luigi should swipe his hammer to knock the large robot into it causing damage. Once enough damage is done, Dreamy Luigi and Mario and use the finishing blow to destroy the Robo-Drilldigger.