|"Can everyone please stop telling jokes and start actually helping?!"|
|Wendy O. Koopa is not happy. She has spotted broken links on this article. You can make her proud by helping MarioWiki editors create pages!|
Prince Dreambert, or most simply Dreambert, is a major character who appeared in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. He is the heir to the throne of Pi'illo Castle of the Pi'illo Kingdom. He was trapped in a Nightmare Chunk when Antasma crushed the Dark stone and Nightmare Chunks scattered around Pi'illo Island but was later freed by Mario in the Dream world. He then allies with Mario. Luigi and Starlow to stop Antasma.
- 1 Profile
- 2 Biography
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Non-canonical appearances
- 5 Statistics
- 6 References
- 7 External links
- 8 Navigation
Prince Dreambert is a Pi'illo character that wears red clothing with a cape and has a red Pi'illo as a head. His spirit form reduces him to just his head, as is the case with most Pi'illos.
Powers and abilities
Like most Pi'illo citizens, Dreambert possess the ability to fly. He can also enter in and out of people's dreams (mainly Luigi's). Prince Dreambert can also turn himself into a pillow so that Luigi can rest on him activating Dreampoints.
Prince Dreambert appears to be the opposite of Starlow as having a calm personality. However, he can get serious when it comes to Antasma since they have a long history with one another. Dreambert is offended when he is name called over his negative traits, seen when Starlow called him "Forgetbert" due to his frequent memory lapses. He and Starlow also seem to have a bit of a friendly rivalry, like Goombario and Koops from Paper Mario.
|"I hereby order the defendant to clean this entire page."|
|This article or section requires cleanup to the quality standards of MarioWiki.|
The editor who added this tag believes this page should be cleaned up for the following reason:
This section can expand more about his history.
You can discuss this in the comments or edit this page to improve it.
The Dark Stone
During the presence of Antasma, Antasma stole the Dark Stone and shattered it into pieces. The Dark Stone's pieces became Nightmare Chunks; it trapped the Pi'illo people and Dreambert's soul into the Dream World.
Mario and Luigi
Many years of imprisonment, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Toadsworth found a Pi'illo, they brought it to the collection room. A Dream Portal appeared when Luigi slept on it, Peach was brought by a dark figure into the Dream World, convincing Mario to rescue her. Dreambert's soul appeared to Mario and told him to rescue him. Meanwhile, Mario and Dreamy Luigi freed Dreambert from the Nightmare Chunk and they returned to the real world. This shocked everyone present within the area and he explained the events of Antasma.
Searching for Peach
Mario, Luigi and Starlow follow Dreambert from the collection room, but lost track of him. After Mario, Luigi and Starlow found a Pi'illo, Prince Dreambert approached them and asked their help on rescuing the Pi'illo. After rescuing a pink Pi'illo, Dreambert and Mario returned to the real world and the group continued progressing to the pipe found at the Mushrise Park.
After Brickle gave Eldream's Pillow to Mario and Luigi, Prince Dreambert accompanied Mario to the dream world. Dreamy Luigi, Mario and Dreambert chase the Dreambunny with a nightmare chunk. After rescuing Eldream, himself and Dreambunny opened the path to the Dream's Deep.
Entering the Dream's Deep, they follow Peach's voice until they approach Antasma, Peach and Bowser. After Mario and Dreamy Luigi fought Antasma and Bowser, they returned to the real world. Later, Mario, Dreambert and Peach returned to the real world with Eldream.
Brickle opened the Mushrise Park gate for Mario and company to enter Dozing Sands. Dreambert accompanied Mario, Luigi and Starlow while rescuing P'illos with a Dozite. to the dream world and discovered the Luiginary Work with Dreamy Luigi, and rescued purple Pi'illos with a Dozite to progress to the Dream Stone.
Mario entered the world and accompanied Dreamy Luigi and Dreambert to find the Dream Stone's spirit. The spirit kept avoiding the group until it told Dreamy Luigi that the Dream Stone is found at Mount Pajamaja. After returning to the real world, they went to Wakeport in order to progress to Mount Pajamaja.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Prince Dreambert made a cameo in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as a primary spirit. His spirit can be obtained in the World of Light at the Light Realm or Spirit Board. The player can also purchase this spirit from the Vault Shop for 500G.
- AlphaDream, Good-Feel, Nintendo SPD Group No.4. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. Nintendo. Nintendo 3DS. Level/area: Underneath the bridge of Pi'illo Castle.. 2013-08-11. Speaker: Prince Dreambert. “We Pi'illos inhabited this island a long ago. Our people were blessed with the ability to travel in and out of the dream world… Now on the island existed two stones… The Dream and Dark Stones, both granters of wishes. The Dream Stone was formed of happy dreams… The Dark Stone, manifestation of nightmares… The safekeeping of this stones was tasked to us… But we grew lax, and one day that bat king, Antasma, stole the Dark Stone… He sought to fulfil his own wish! At great risk and great cost, we fought and cornered him… But as Antasma was to be imprisoned in the dream world… He shattered the stolen Dark Stone… And then our true doom came to past. A black rain of nightmare chunks from the Dark Stone fell all over the island… And we were exposed to the chunks, we were all of us petrified…”
- AlphaDream, Good-Feel, Nintendo SPD Group No.4. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. Nintendo. Nintendo 3DS. Level/area: Underneath the bridge of Pi'illo Castle.. 2013-08-11.
- AlphaDream, Good-Feel, Nintendo SPD Group No.4. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. Nintendo. Nintendo 3DS. Level/area: Underneath the bridge of Pi'illo Castle.. 2013-08-11. Speaker: Prince Dreambert. “We knew he would live on within the dream world… we knew he'd wait for his bonds to weaken… And when they did, he would have his chance to return!”
- Bandai Namco, Sora Ltd.. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Nintendo. Nintendo Switch. 2019-12-07.