The Power Flower is one of Princess Daisy's standard karts in Mario Kart DS. Her other karts include the Standard DS, and her unlockable kart, the Light Dancer. It is the Bloom Coach's successor from Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.
The Power Flower resembles a Triumph TR3A, colored two-tone orange, to suit Princess Daisy's color scheme.
Once Princess Daisy is unlocked, only she can use it. However, Princess Peach and Donkey Kong can use the Power Flower once all cups in the 150cc Nitro or Retro Grand Prix have been completed. All racers can use the Power Flower once all cups in the Mirror Mode have been completed.
Princess Daisy in the Power Flower kart is used for the staff ghost for GBA Sky Garden with a time of 1:44:400.
It has average speed and acceleration, high drift and items, but medium weight and low handling.
The Power Flower shares its speed with Mario's B Dasher and Yoshi's Egg 1, its acceleration with Waluigi's Gold Mantis and Standard WL, its and its weight with Yoshi's Cucumber kart and Toad's 4-Wheel Cradle.
- Bloom Coach, the Power Flower's predecessor from Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.
- Standard DS, Princess Daisy standard kart in Mario Kart DS.
- Light Dancer, Princess Daisy's second Exclusive kart in Mario Kart DS.
- Birthday Girl, a spiritual successor to the Power Flower in Mario Kart 7.
- Cat Cruiser a spiritual successor to the Power Flower in, Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.