Nintendo Land is a game that was released for the Wii U in November 2012. It is a party game, like Mario Party, and features minigames based on some of Nintendo's popular games, such as The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Pikmin, Animal Crossing, Donkey Kong, Mario Bros., Luigi's Mansion, the Yoshi Games, and more. The game was received well by fans, gaining scores of 77.80% and 77% on game ranking sites. It has sold more than 2.60 million copies as of March 2013, making the second most popular selling Wii U video game next to New Super Mario Bros. U.
- Mario Chase based on the Mario series.
- Luigi's Ghost Mansion based on the Luigi's Mansion series.
- Yoshi's Fruit Cart based on the Yoshi series.
- Donkey Kong's Crash Course based on the Donkey Kong series.
- The game has a feature where the player can drop coins (similar to the coins found in most Mario games) into slots, and earn prize boxes that look like item boxes. Even the prizes are in the item boxes.
- The games features remixes of some old SNES themes, which can be found in Mario Chase.
- When heading to an attraction, at the start-up screen, the player can hear tunes from previous games of the series that the attraction is based on. This music grows louder the closer the player is to an attraction.
- The credits theme features music from various Nintendo series represented. The Overworld and Stage Clear tunes of Super Mario Bros. play near the end of the theme, and the medley finishes with title screen jingle from Super Mario Galaxy.