The player is controlling the hammer. The objective is to pound the nail until it reaches the bottom and the player wins. The player loses in the microgame if the player pounds the man's hand or off the nail. If the player does not hit the nail, the man will count from 3. If the man reaches to 0, the player also loses in the microgame. The opening starts when the nail falls down and lands to the ground.
- Level 1: It takes six hits to win the game.
- Level 2: It takes eight hits to win the game.
- Level 3: It takes ten hits to win the game, additionally the nail is bent.
Additionally, the hammer becomes higher when the level becomes harder that consumes time. After hitting the nail, the man grins instead and accompliments. The man speaks with his voice.
- 1st level difficulty: The hammer is within the touch screen.
- 2nd level difficulty: The hammer is on the middle of the touch and upper screen.
- 3rd level difficulty: The hammer is within the upper screen.