Music Pads are special pads that appear in Donkey Kong 64.
Music Pads are found throughout levels in DK Isles (including in DK Isles itself). To use a Music Pad, the Kongs must first visit Candy Kong in her music shop to purchase an instrument that can be used on a specific pad. Playing an instrument on a Music Pad will tigger a certain event.
Types of Music Pads
- Bongos: Used for Donkey Kong's Bongo Blast.
- Electric Guitar: Used for Diddy Kong's Guitar Gazump.
- Trombone: Used for Lanky Kong's Trombone Tremor.
- Saxophone: Used for Tiny Kong's Saxophone Slam.
- Triangle: Used for Chunky Kong's Triangle Trample.
- Lanky's Music Pad is the only one in the game that appears during a boss fight (as four of them appear during the third round fight with King Krusha K. Rool.