Mount Beanpole is the third level of World 1 of Super Mario 3D World. It can be opened by defeating the Chargin' Chuck Blockade, and its completion leads to Plessie's Plunging Falls and Switch Scramble Circus.
The objective of the level is to climb your way up to the top. There are no checkpoints, so be careful not to fall down! This is the second level exploiting the Super Bell powerup, but instead of introducing you to the controls, the level is more centered around using the cat climbing abilities to scale the mountain and the scratch to kill the multiple Piranha Plants blocking your path. At the top of the mountain, you must defeat a Big Piranha Plant to advance to the flagpole area.
- Green Star 1: Climb the Bell Tree at the left on the very start of the level.
- Green Star 2: Activate the third POW Block to activate the one above to go in a hidden pipe. Hit the P switch and collect every blue coin (also be in Cat form).
- Green Star 3: Before crossing the bridge, be in Cat form to climb the wall and to spin the wheel to rise a tower to climb up. Go on the Latiku cloud to be in a bonus area. Make it to the end to get to the star.
To the right of the moving blocks with the third POW Block, there's a Cat Goomba stamp that could be collected through falling off a ledge, climbing in Cat form or wall jumps.
Hidden Luigi Image
Players should meet a Sprixie with binoculars on the left tree at the beginning of the stage. Through the binoculars, the players can see an 8-bit Luigi on a wall hidden within the shadow of the mountain's highest tree.
- If the player climbs up one Bell Tree, then goes down and climbs the other, the Binocular Sprixie seems to teleport to the latter tree.
- This also happens in Spiky Mount Beanpole.