|This page is under construction.|
|This article is currently under construction, and is incomplete as of this moment. It is expected to be finished. Feel free to help Mario and Luigi by editing this article to improve MarioWiki! (edit)|
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey is an enhanced remake of the 2009 Nintendo DS game, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story that was released in Japan on December 28, 2018 and in North America on January 11, 2019 on the Nintendo 3DS. The game was originally announced in a Nintendo Direct on March 8, 2018. Similarly to Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, this game features a side story named Bowser Jr.'s Journey, where Bowser Jr. is the main character. It is the final Mario + Luigi game.
- In the game, some enemy attacks (as well as some Special Attacks) are slower.
- There is also a new Cheese item that recovers Bowser's BP (Brawl Points).
- A giant boss gauntlet for Bowser was made as well.
- Easy Attack Mode returns from Minion Quest.
- Easy Mode and Assistance return as well.
- You start with 3 gear slots, just like in later entries in the series.
- The Battle Guide is now replaced with the Guide Block.
- The finishing move for the Green Shell returns from Dream Team.
- Bros. Attacks have different costs.
- 2 Badge Effects can be stored, like in Dream Team.
Mario & Luigi: Bowser Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey received generally positive reviews, as demonstrated by 84% in Metacritic.
- This was the second-to last Nintendo 3DS game to be published by Nintendo, the overall last 3DS game to be published by Nintendo in North America & Europe was Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn.
- This is the last Mario game released in 2018 in Japan and the first game to be released in 2019 Internationally.