|Blocking • Category • Editing • Image • Talk • User|
|Nominations • Previous featured articles • Queue|
|Administrator • Bureaucrat • Content moderator • Discussions moderator|
|Manual of Style|
|Character • Enemy • Episode • Gallery • Game • Item • Level • Location • Merchandise • Minigame • Miscellaneous • Move • Object • Person • Species • Song • Track|
|Copyrights • Proposals • Walkthrough|
|Fun and activities|
|The Glitz Pit • Friend Codes|
The discussion moderator group is a position where users can moderate the discussion section (new forum) of the wiki.
List of abilities
- Deleting topics in discussions
- Editing other topics made by other users in discussions
- Locking posts in discussions
- Special badge listed next to your name on the community page and in the chat.
- Must have made at least 350 mainspace edits.
- Must be active on the wiki for 2 weeks.
- Must have a clean block record for 3 weeks.
- The user must actually interact on the discussions.
- The request form must be informative and explain why you want to become a discussions moderator and how you will help out more.
Promoted content will have their username links colored blue and a blue border around their user avatar, and will have the user tag, DISCUSSIONS MODERATOR.
You may fill out the request form using the link below. Note that due a small number of admins here, requests will only go on for a few days or until the active admin feels the user suited enough for the role and can be closed early.
Users must wait a week to post another request if their last one has failed.
- Aoiahoy - Unsuccessful