The content moderator group is a position where users can moderate parts of the wiki. It is meant to serve as a "stepping stone" for admin rights.
List of abilities
- Deleting and moving protected pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Undeleting pages and files
- Reupload files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
If you would like to be a content moderator, the requirements are as listed below:
- Must have made at least 300 mainspace edits.
- Must be active on the wiki for 3 weeks.
- Must have a clean block record for a month.
- Must fill out the form describing why you want to be a content moderator and how you will help out.
You may fill out the request form using the link below. Note that due a small number of admins here, requests will only go on for a few days or until the active admin feels the user suited enough for the role and can be closed early.
Users must wait a week to post another request if their last one has failed.
- CoolKarim - Successful
- Derekblue1 - Successful
- The RPG Gamer - Successful
- LuigiMaster41 - Unsuccessful