|Blocking • Category • Editing • Image • Talk • User|
|Nominations • Previous featured articles • Queue|
|Administrator • Bureaucrat • Content moderator • Discussions moderator|
|Manual of Style|
|Character • Enemy • Episode • Gallery • Game • Item • Level • Location • Merchandise • Minigame • Miscellaneous • Move • Object • Person • Species • Song • Track|
|Copyrights • Proposals • Walkthrough|
|Fun and activities|
|The Glitz Pit • Friend Codes|
MarioWiki:Requests for adminship is the page for discussing requests for adminship. Instructions are below.
Please do not use talk bubbles on this page as we need to number the votes.
To start, use the form below to create your request. Replace the words "USERNAME" with your name and click "Submit". In the next screen, fill out your form then paste it under "Current Requests" below.
Please read the Criteria for Administratorship before nominating a user or yourself for Adminship to make sure the user meets the criteria for becoming an Administrator. A list of administrators can be found here.
If you would like to be an admin, then the requirements are as following:
- At least 2,000 mainspace edits. Edits that are mainly made on threads, comments, or user pages will not count.
- Have been on the wiki for at least a month.
- Must explain why do they want to be an admin and how will they help out more. Also, the request form must be informative, at least a paragraph, or it will not be archived and will be deleted.
- Must have a clean block record for a month.
- Must be a content moderator for a month.
Promoted administrators will have their username links colored green and a green border around their user avatar, and will have the user tag, MASTER PLUMBER.
|Michael Christophe Malfettano III||link||05/22/2020||0%||0||0||3||Unsuccessful||Inactive|