The level features some blocks shaped like honeycombs, that come in three different textures, such as metal, fire, and ice. The main item to use here is the Boomerang Flower.
- Green Star 1: After entering the level, grab a boomerang flower. Progress from-wards, and you will find a green star next to a red box. There is no path to that star, unless you throw a boomerang to that box, and a path will open up, that leads to the green star.
- Green Star 2: After progressing forwards a bit, you'll find an area with tons of Para-Biddybuds. If you're fast enough to defeat all of them, a green star will pop up.
- Green Star 3: This last star is simple to get if you didn't lose your boomerang flower. After progressing from the second star, the path will start to be made out of the honeycombs, follow them, and use the boomerang to throw at the green star, that is over lava. You might not notice it, and it's hard!
StampShortly after the green star, the path will turn into a single file of the ice honeycombs. Over to your right, you will find the stamp, which is a picture of an Octogoomba.
- The theme that plays for this stage is a remixed version of the theme for the Gusty Garden Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy.
- There is another level that uses the honeycombs called Honeycomb Skyway.
- This level is somewhat similar to the Honeyclimb Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy.