The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
High Rollers is one of six mini-game in Mario Party 9.
- Play minigames to determine the order in which players roll around the board to pick up points. The first player to reach 500 points is the champion!
- This mode can be played with up to four players. In this mode players competes in a series of minigames to gain up to five hundred points by rolling their player block over the thirty, twenty, or ten panels. When a player rolls over a number panel, the amount of points it gives a player decreases by ten. When a panel reaches zero, Blue Toad increases the panel's value back to thirty. When there are four players, if there are ties for both first place and last place, the first place players roll first and the last players roll next.
- There is also a POW Space in the center of the board. When a player rolls over the POW Space, every panel's point value is decreased by ten. If a block is at zero, then its value increases back to thirty. The POW Space can only be used by one player per turn, and is first active when everyone has taken their first turn.
- When there is a 100 point gap in between players, the losing players gain a Boost item, which allows them to boost across the board, rolling over number panels and pushing off other players in their way, without using up a space to move. Players who are knocked off the board are unable to take their turn. When they do get a turn again, they land on the POW Space, activating it if it hasn't already.
- The game ends when a player reaches 500 points. That player will go on a balloon trip with Blue Toad, while all other players hold a rope below it. Like other games in Minigame Mode, complete this game you'll get 10 Party Points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.