They were brainwashed by Shroobs and as such wear mind control helmets, which is how the Shroobs control them. They are the guards of the Vim Factory and are set to destroy. After they captured Mario and Luigi, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi battle them. After the L33t Hamm3r Broz.'s defeat, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi received the Hammer and Drill Bros. abilities after the L33t Hamm3r Broz. are transformed back into regular Hammer Bros.
|HP||100 (90)||POW||30||Defense||27 (30)||Experience||40|
|Location(s)||Vim Factory||Speed||21||Coins||35||Item drop||None - 0%|
None - 0%
|Level 6||Battled by Vim Factory|
- "AREA RESTRICTED. ALL NOOB INTRUDERS 2 B HAXORED BY US L33T HAMM3R BROZ."
- "Area restricted. All newbie intruders to be destroyed by us Elite Hammer Bros.!"
- "WE R TEH SHROOB ALLIES. WE ROXOR U AND THEN ROFL. THEN U AM CRY."
- "We are the Shroob's allies. We will destroy you, and then roll on the floor laughing. Then you'll cry."
- "WE RECEIVE ORDERS THRU ANTENNAS ON THESE L33T HELMETS. THEY R HOTNESS."
- "We receive orders through antennas on these elite helmets. They are awesome."
- "WE MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS. WE LIKE 2 PWN NOOBS 4 TEH MASTER SHROOBZORS."
- "We must obey all orders. We like to beat up newbies for the master Shroobs."
- "U = NOOBS. BROZ. = L33T. PREPARE 4 TOTAL PWNAGE. WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!"
- "You are newbies. We are elite. Prepare for total defeat. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"
- "NOOBZ STILL R NOT PWNED. CONTINUE PWNERSHIP UNTIL ALL NOOBZ R PWNED"
- "Newbies are still not defeated. Continue battling until all newbies are defeated."
- "TEH ESCAPE IS IMPOSSIBLE. WE R 2 L33T. WE OWNZ JOO."
- "Escaping is impossible. We are too elite. We will defeat you."
- "U WILL GET FLATZORED BY R L33T HAMMERS."
- "You will get flattened by our elite hammers."
- One of the attacks used by the L33t Hamm3r Broz. is extremely similar to the Knockback Bros. attack from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
- Their 1337-speak isn't written completely in 1337. For example, if it would, their name would be "1337 H4mm3r 8r05.". It could even have been (among other possibilities) "1337 |-|4|v||v|3® 8®05."
- The Spanish translation of the game removes the 1337 aspect of the characters entirely. Under the influence of the antennae, they speak completely in capital letters with a robotic tone; their vocabulary is completely normal apart from that, however. It is possible that this happened due to difficulties with localization, as 1337-speak is extremely uncommon among online Spanish communities nowadays.
- The Korean translation of the game also does not use 1337 aspect, although unlike Spanish, Korean uses more internet language than English. While they are under the control of the antenna, they have brain-washed tone and the spaces are in random places.