Grobot was originally a watering robot invented by Brickle. However, one of the broken fountain pieces hit his head and he starts to go psycho in Brickle's house. Grobot then attacks everyone in sight. Mario and Luigi have no choice but to fight and defeat him.
Grobot is a large, blue robot with two eyes and a mouth. He also has pipes as arms and three wheels for feet. his face also resemble's a Snifit's.
In the Battle Ring, he has a red body and cyan eyes.
In battle, the Grobot mainly attacks Mario and Luigi with water bubbles. It can also chase Mario and Luigi from the background while launching water bubbles at them.
- Water Bubble Spit: Grobot stands in front of one of the bros. and attack them with water bubbles that can be large of small. If is small the target bro. has to jump However, if is large, the bros. had to just stay stationed has the attack will miss. Grobot can also fill a bubble so high that can explode on it (nothing happens).
- Robot Ram: Grobot goes off screen (on the back) and returns running to ram on Mario or Luigi. The Bros. has to use their hammers to counter the attack and deal damage on Grobot.
- Robot Chase (Water Bubble Hurl): Grobot starts chasing the Bros. on the background while shooting water bubbles. When Grobot is close enough he might hit a rock and deal damage to himself (Grobot will later appear covering his private chest region in pain). While dodging attacks with no damage, as a result, Grobot bumps to a rock that it can't jump over.
This battle can be easily won by using the recently picked up Shell Bros. Attacks to deal damage to the Grobot. The water bubbles can be easily done by watching the Grobot carefully.
|Location||Level||HP||Power||Defense||Speed||Weakness||Experience||Coins||Item Drop(s)||No Hitter||World|
|Mushrise Park||7||288||58||54||26||Bros. Attacks||250||75||So-So Hammer (100%) (Rare)||--||Real|
- The battle with Grobot has been featured in the preview version of this game along with Bowser and Antasma for the dream world and Robo-Drilldigger for the giant fight with his eyes.
- The Grobot earned his name from "grow" and "robot", the former referencing what he was originally created for.