Greenies are enemies that appear in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. They are the most common type of ghost seen in the game and are found in every mansion.
Greenies are mainly green in color. They also have arms and "legs." There is a special kind of Greenie, which is golden instead.
There are actually different types of Greenies that Luigi encounters:
- Shade Greenies: These ghosts wear sunglasses protecting themselves from Luigi's Strobe Light flash. Their sunglasses must be vacummed off first before stunning them with a strobe light.
- Pots n' Pans Greenies: These ghosts wear pots on their heads and attack with rolling pins. Luigi cannot stun these ghosts until they spin out after missing with a rolling pin attack.
- Hammer Greenies: These ghosts hold a large wooden hammer in one hand and a metal sheet in the other. Luigi cannot stun these ghosts until they spin out after missing with a hammer attack.
- Shovel Greenies: These ghosts hold a shovel. Luigi cannot stun these ghosts until they either peek out from behind their shovel to taunt him or if they miss with a shovel attack.
- Bucket Greenies: These ghosts have a wooden bucket on their head that prevents Luigi from flashing them until they peek out from under the bucket. Once defeated, Luigi is able to interact with the bucket.
- Welding Mask Greenies: These ghosts have a welding mask over their face that prevents Luigi from flashing them until they peek out from under their mask. Once defeated, Luigi can launch the mask using the Poltergust 5000.
Greenies mainly attack by trying to punch Luigi. Greenies, at most times, are always fought in groups usually with other Greenies or other ghosts like Slammers. When Luigi tries to suck up one, another Greenie will jump in and try to stop Luigi from sucking up its buddies.
Luigi must try to suck up Greenies in a group since they will protect one another if another is being sucked up. Since Greenies are weaker ghosts, Luigi can quickly use a non-fully charged Strobe Light flash to stun them then suck them up into the Poltergust 5000.
|Luigi · Professor E. Gadd · King Boo · Mario|
|Boo · Gobber · Greenie · Hider · Poltergeist · Polterpup · Slammer|
|Grouchy Possessor · Harsh Possessor · Overset Possessor · Shrewd Possessor · Tough Possessor · King Boo|
|E. Gadd's Bunker · Evershade Valley · Gloomy Manor · Haunted Towers · Old Clockworks · Secret Mine · Treacherous Mansion|
|Dark Moon · Dark-Light Device · Dual Scream · Golden Bone · Key · Poltergust 5000 · Strobulb|