|"Can everyone please stop telling jokes and start actually helping?!"|
|Wendy O. Koopa is not happy. She has spotted broken links on this article. You can make her proud by helping MarioWiki editors create pages!|
Gorilla Glacier is the fourth world of Donkey Kong Country. It is located at the peak of Donkey Kong Island. It comes after Vine Valley and before Kremkroc Industries Inc. The world's boss is the giant beaver Really Gnawty. Squawks makes its first and only game appearance here.
Gorilla Glacier is frozen wasteland with ice caves and caverns. There is also a frozen lake where Croctopi reside at. Near the end of Gorilla Glacier is a treetop village.
- Snow Barrel Blast
- Slipslide Ride
- Croctopus Chase (Fourth level in the Game Boy Advance version)
- Ice Age Alley (Third level in the Game Boy Advance version)
- Torchlight Trouble (Sixth level in the Game Boy Advance version)
- Rope Bridge Rumble (Fifth level in the Game Boy Advance version)
- Boss level: Really Gnawty Rampage