- "SLICE UND SIMMER! NOW! ♪ VEE MUST MAKE CHOW! ♪ Vait one second und..."
- ― Dyllis, Hot Fraun
Dyllis is a Flopside chef with an unpleasant expression. She wears a green dress and an yellow apron. Dyllis has a purple skin tone and a bun with a gradient of blue and purple.
Dyllis has indistinguishable characteristics with Zess T., a cook from an earlier Paper Mario game, for her irritable and gruff personality. Dyllis experiments recipes during the night; this explains Dyllis' expression from a lack of sleep. Otherwise, she insists Mario to hand over the ingredients for the recipe.
Dyllis speaks fluent German language. She speaks aggressively.
Dyllis runs Hot Fraun, a restaurant located on the first floor of Flopside that serves recipes made of two ingredients; her counterpart Saffron requires only one item for her dishes. The player can come to the restaurant and supply two ingredients to Dyllis, which she will combine into one item.
- Spatula: Although Dyllis does not appear to use it, it implies that it is used for cooking purposes.
- Apron: Dyllis wears an apron, used for cooking purposes.
- The Mistake is the only dish that can be made by both Dyllis and Saffron.
- The erroneous dialogue said by Dyllis when the player has her make a recipe for the first time in the NTSC English version was corrected in the PAL English version:
|NTSC (English)||PAL (English)|
|This is first time you make dish! Und so vee vill add this to recipe list!||This is first time I make this dish for you! Und so vee vill add this to recipe list!|
Dyllis's name derives from dill, a herb whose seeds are used as a spice in cooking. Another analogy is the Dill Pickle, her attitude is sour. However, her name is also a shortened version of 'delicious'.