Digga-Leg is a boss in Super Mario Galaxy 2. He is encountered after Mario makes his way to the planet the boss is residing on. Digga-Leg vastly resembles a smaller version of Megaleg from Super Mario Galaxy, with his weak spot being his underside, which contains a Power Star. However, this version only has two legs, and his eyes emit a red glow. Mario's only option is to drill through the planet with a Spin Drill from wherever Digga-Leg is not and strike his underside.
Digga-Leg's primary methods of attack are to stomp around his small, rocky planetoid in the Spin-Dig Galaxy, and to summon Diggas. If, and when it gets annoyed, it will jump into the air and kill Mario if he gets crushed. When Digga-Leg gets hit three times with the drill, it will calm right down, blow up, and hand over his Power Star. The Power Star's name is Diggaleg's Planet. When Mario gets enough Comet Medals a Prankster Comet comes to the Spin-Dig Galaxy. This comet unlocks Digga-Leg's Daredevil Run. In this level Mario has only one health bar and he cannot get any more. But instead of having to do the entire level, Mario is sent straight to Digga-Leg's planetoid. Digga-Leg is powered by a new Power Star but the battle is the same, except for the fact that Mario cannot get hit by anything, or else he will lose a life.
- Digga-Leg shares his boss music with the Whomp King.
- Digga-Leg's battle style is similar to Raphael the Raven's from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and it's port.
- Unlike most large enemies, if Mario is hit by Digga-Leg's legs, he simply gets knocked away and takes damage instead of getting crushed and insta-killed. Thus, Digga-Leg is one of the two bosses in Super Mario Galaxy 2 (or rather, the franchise) whose crush attack does not cause an immediate death. The Bouldergeist is the other.
- Digga-Leg was originally going to be called "Digg-Leg", but this was changed in the final version of the game for unknown reasons.
- Digga-Leg can also be seen on his planet in the background of the Super Mario Galaxy 2 Puzzle Swap panel in StreetPass Mii Plaza for the Nintendo 3DS.