|"I hereby order the defendant to clean this entire page."|
|This item article or section requires cleanup to the quality standards of MarioWiki.|
The editor who added this tag believes this page should be cleaned up for the following reason:
Missing Mario Party: Star Rush and Mario Party: The Top 100 images of Dice Blocks.
You can discuss this in the comments or edit this page to improve it.
The Dice Block is an item that appeared in all Mario Party games. By hitting the floating block above the player, he/she rolls the dice to allow him/her to move forward anywhere from one to ten spaces (up to twenty if a Mushroom is used, thirty if a Super Mushroom Capsule is used and five if a Cursed Mushroom Capsule/Slowgo Candy is used). Depending on which Mario Party game is played, the design changes.
The Dice Block would allow any player to go forward the number of spaces rolled. This item not only lets the player move forward, it also allows various other options such as deciding the order of play at the beginning of the game, breaking ties in minigames, and is sometimes used in some board events.
In Mario Party 8, the Dice Block comes in four colors: blue, red, golden yellow and green. Super Mario Party introduces Character Dice Blocks that are unique to each playable character.
Color and candy effect in Mario Party 8
- Blue with any candy - Normal with various effects but Roll Twice with Duelo Candy or Bowser Candy and thrice with Bullet Candy
- Red with Twice Candy - Roll Twice
- Golden Yellow with Thrice Candy - Roll Thrice
- Green with Slowgo Candy - Slows down & limits to 1-5
In every Mario Party except for Mario Party 8 and DS. The Dice Block was activated by pressing 'A'. In Mario Party 8, the Wii Remote needed to be thrust upward. In Mario Party DS, the stylus was used. For Mario Party: Island Tour, the stylus is used to throw the block to the screen.
With Two Dice Blocks
- Mushroom Capsule
- Mushroom Orb
- Super Mini Mushroom
- Twice Candy
- Duelo Candy
- Bowser Candy
- Mega Mushroom
- Double Dice Set
With 3 Dice Blocks
- Super Mushroom Capsule
- Super Mega Mushroom
- Thrice Candy
- Super 'Shroom Orb
- Triple Dice Set
- Bullet Candy
Reducing in half
Matching Coin Bonus
- With the Twice Candy/Double Dice Set/Mushroom Capsule/Mushroom Orb: Ten for any number except seven and thirty for a double seven
- With the Triple Dice Set: Twenty for any number except seven and fifty for a triple seven.
- With the Thrice Candy/Super Mushroom Capsule/Super 'Shroom Orb: Thirty for any number except seven and fifty for a triple seven.