Decalburg is the main hubworld in Paper Mario: Sticker Star.
After failing to stop Bowser from destroying the Sticker Comet, Mario un-crumples himself up in Decalburg. Mario hears someone calling for him and proceeds heading north. He finds a crown-like sticker on a sign. Mario peels it off the sign and the crown introduces herself as Kersti. Kersti explains that Mario must retrieve the six Royal Stickers forcing him to go on a quest. After helping the many Toads in Decalburg and peeling off Stickers (which is Mario's main means of attacking), Mario and Kersti head off to the first level of World 1: Warm Fuzzy Plains.
- Jump (x3)
- Shiny Jump
- Worn-Out Hammer (x2)
- Worn-Out Jump
- Town Center
- Sticker Shop
- Thing Shop
As a hubworld, Decalburg connects to other levels and worlds:
- South leads to the first level of World 1: Warm Fuzzy Plains.
- East leads to the first level of World 2: Drybake Desert.
- West leads to the first level of World 3: Leaflitter Path.
- North leads to another hubworld: Surfshine Harbor.
- Secret Door from The Engimansion leads to this hub.