DK's Stone Statue is a jungle board found in Mario Party DS.
The board resembles DK's Treetop Temple from Mario Party 8. The star is always located on the third floor of the stage in the second to last space (because the last one is a Bowser Space). The player can buy multiple number of stars, similar to Faire Square from Mario Party 6.
The ? Spaces here fall into several categories:
- Rope Bridges: Bridges two spaces, one on the middle tier and the other on the upper tier heading towards the Star. A player who lands on a space at one end of the bridge immediately moves to the space on the other edge of the bridge. There are two of these bridges.
- Barrel Rollers: Occurs several times along the middle and upper tiers. Landing on one will trigger a giant barrel to roll along the track, squashing players in its wake. Any player squashed this way loses 10 coins.
- Colored Vines: Occurs as the last space of the middle tier. Three vines, red, blue, and yellow, are presented to the player. A player chooses a vine, and an item awarded at random to him or her.
- The Hive: Occurs as a zone of two spaces at the lower right, immediately after Dry Bones. A player has 10 seconds to grab as many coins as possible from bees flying out of the hive using the stylus. Some bees hold red coins, which are worth 5 regular coins.
- Dry Bones: Occurs as a zone of two spaces at the lower right, immediately preceding The Hive. Randomly transports the player back to the start or to the blue space immediately preceding the Star.
In story mode, the player finds Diddy Kong very troubled, when they find out what the trouble was, Diddy tells them that Dry Bones turned DK into a statue. The player must play against Dry Bones in the Hexoskeleton mini-game, to revert DK back to his normal state. If player wins, the player will gain a third Sky Crystal and will be able to go to Kamek's Library.