Crocodile Isle is the island Diddy and Dixie traveled through to find Donkey in Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest and again in Donkey Kong Land 2. Crocodile Isle is also the home of the Kremlings. At the end of the game, the area sinks underwater and resurrects in Donkey Kong Land 2 then sinks once more.
In comparison to Donkey Kong Island and the Northern Kremisphere, Crocodile Isle is a dark and gloomy area infested with swamps, volcanoes and green gassy fumes that pollute the area. Ships have been crashing into this island for years ago and were sometimes sunk underwater. it also has many brambles and Zingers and neighbors Donkey Kong Island.
A newly built Crocodile Isle has been built in Donkey Kong 64 with powerful weapons to destroy Donkey Kong Island.
Locations in Crocodile Isle
- Gangplank Galleon: A peaceful area in Crocodile Isle taking place on a ship and has planks, ship masts, etc.
- Crocodile Cauldron: A volcanic-like area filled with lava infested levels and a ship that has crashed into this area as an Easter Egg.
- Krem Quay: A swampy-like area with swamps, polluted water, and large swamp gaps needed to be crossed via Krockheads.
- Krem Cauldron: A mix between Crocodile Cauldron and Krem Quay. Happened once Crocodile Isle resurrected and is exclusive to Donkey Kong Land 2.
- Krazy Kremland: An amusement park for the Kremlings and also has some wasp hives in the area.
- Gloomy Gulch: A spooky area filled with ghosts and a wasp hive with Zingers.
- K. Rool's Keep: The storage area for K. Rool. It has icy level terrains and is in a castle.
- The Flying Krock: The area where Donkey Kong was taken at and where the race with Screech happens.
- Lost World: The area with a mixture of jungle, volcanic and ice areas. K. Rool is battled here again.