The Cosmic Cove Galaxy is a galaxy in the game Super Mario Galaxy 2. The galaxy is home to several Penguins. The galaxy has a water theme to it. In some stages, the water can be turned to ice at the press of a button.
Twin Falls Hideaway
In this mission, you have to make it through the cove and hit a button to turn the place into ice. Then you have to climb up to waterfalls to get to the Star.
Exploring the Cosmic Cavern
Catch that Star Bunny
Green Star 1
Green Star 2
Green Star 3
Starting Planet (Cove Planet)
This is the main planet of the galaxy. Mario starts his missions from a beach that dips into the water. The planet's northern area is a giant cove, hence the galaxy's name.
- On the second mission, if the player looks closely in the starting area, they will find Black Holes. That's where the Water Maze Planet is. If the player has a flight hack and heads in that direction, they will be surprised to find the Cosmic Cavern is located next to the Water Maze Planet.
- This is the only galaxy where the Coach and Penguru are both in.
- In Mario Kart 7, the Special Cup racing course Rosalina's Ice World appears to resemble this galaxy.
- This is surprisingly the only galaxy in World 2 with two main missions.
- This is the only galaxy in the game that includes a Star Bunny catching mission