For Mario to defeat a Chuckya, he needs to go behind the Chuckya, as cowardly as that may be, and pick him up and throw him. As a result, the Chuckya will detonate and will release five coins (one of the few occasions where cowardice actually pays off for once). You can find Chuckyas in Wet-Dry World, Tall, Tall Mountain, Tiny-Huge Island (in the giant area) and Bowser in the Sky.
- When Chuckya is thrown, Mario is propelled backward a small distance. This momentum can be used to force Mario through walls.
- Occasionally, when Chuckya is next to a wall, he may throw Mario directly into it, resulting in an instant death since Mario is out of bounds.
- While Chuckya is in the air after being thrown, he still possesses the ability to lift/throw Mario. This glitch can be used to move Chuckya to lower levels, and also move him underwater.
- If Chuckya is picked up in or held in water, he will be "light," meaning that Mario will be able to walk around at a moderate speed and jump while holding him. This is particularly useful in Wet-Dry World in order to perform the infinite coin glitch.
- If Chuckya is grabbed right as he explodes (from being thrown), Mario will pick him up and he will die. This will result in Mario holding a fake Chuckya, which may then transform into other objects.
|Admiral Bobbery • Bobolink • Bob-omb • Bob-omba • Bob-omb Mafia • Bob-omb Squad • Bomberto • Bombette • Bruce • Bub • Fahr Outpost Mayor • Fred • General White • Gob • Goldbob • Jerry • King Bob-omb • Lucky • Master Crash • Nob • Pa-Patch • Rob • Swob • Sylvia|
|Alarm Bob-omb • Bambino Bomb • Black Pit Bob-omb • Bob-omb • Bob-omb Buddy • Bob-ulk • Bomb Fish • Bomb Net • Bomb Plant • Bulky Bob-omb • Buzz-Bomb • Chuckya • Dark Fawful Bomb • Designbomb • Dreamy Bob-omb • Giant Bob-omb • Glad Bob-omb • Glad Parabomb • Kab-omb • King Bomb • Lethal Bob-omb • Mezzo Bomb • Microbomb • Parabomb • Rob-omb • Shiny Bob-omb • Shroob-omb • Smell Bob-omb • Tail Bob-omb • Time Bob-omb|