Bowser Pop is a Bowser Jr. mini-game in Mario Party 9.
- Use the seesaw to launch you and your teammate into the air, and pop all of Bowser Jr.'s balloons.
- The pair must try to pop all eight balloons, and then pop Bowser Jr.'s balloon as well. The more consecutive jumps that the players make on the seesaw, the higher they will bounce.
- After the first eight balloons are popped, they will get an additional ten seconds and Bowser Jr. appears on a moving balloon. Players must now pop this last balloon to win.
- Hold the Wii Remote sideways.
- Press the Left Arrow Button to move left.
- Press the Right Arrow Button to move right.
- Press the '2' Button to get on the seesaw while on the ground.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.