Bowser Jr.'s Lava Reactor is a Bowser galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy. It is name due to its high lava content. King Kaliente makes his second appearance here. Mario can access this galaxy when he gets 45 Power Stars in his possession, including the Grand Stars from the Gateway Galaxy, Bowser Jr.'s Robot Reactor, Bowser's Star Reactor, Bowser Jr.'s Airship Armada, and Bowser's Dark Matter Plant.
King Kaliente's Spicy Return
This star-like entity is very large, taking up most of the galaxy. It bears some resemblance to the planet Solar from the Star Fox series. Its northern half holds King Kaliente, while the southern half contains a few sinking platforms that can somehow withstand the lava.
Names In Other Languages
- Japanese: Kuppa Jr. Kurīchā Puranto (Bowser Jr.'s Creature Plant)
- Spanish: La Dimensión Bowsius Suórom Soldadórom (Bowser Jr. and His Army's Dimension (Bowsy is Bowser Jr.'s Spanish name.))
- Italian: Il Mondo Torrido di Bowseros Giunioros (Bowser Jr.'s Torrid World)
- Portuguese: La Dimensão Kuppes Juniorus (Bowser Jr.'s Dimension)
- French: L'Usine de créatures de Bowser Jr. (Bowser Jr.'s Creature Plant)