This subpage lists Bowser's abilities, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Dark Magic: Bowser possesses magic, but so far he's only used it to transform items/people in Super Mario Bros.. Peach is powerful enough to undo the spell, which is the reason why Bowser kidnapped Peach.
- Earthquakes: Bowser can cause an earthquake just by stomping or landing from a jump. In Super Mario Bros. 3, this can paralyze Mario if the plumber is on the ground.
- Electrokinesis: As seen in Hotel Mario and Super Mario Galaxy, Bowser can use magic to summon lightning bolts.
- Fire Breath: Bowser's signature ability, he is able to exhale fire in fireballs or streams of flame. In Super Paper Mario, his attack is twice powerful than Mario, Peach and Luigi's attacks.
- Giant Form: Bowser can transform into a giant, but the requirements to do so change from game to game.
- Teleportation: Another magic ability Bowser uses is teleportation, as seen in Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy.
- Master Combatant: Bowser is shown to be a highly trained warrior. He has an extremely aggressive fighting style that employs his fire-breathing, physical strength and claws.
- Superhuman Stamina: Bowser has incredible stamina that is sure never to run out. Therefore, Bowser can maintain physical activity for days if needed to be.
- Superhuman Strength: His punches are powerful enough to break rock. This is shown off in Bowser's Inside Story (while playing as Bowser) and Super Mario Odyssey, if Mario captures Bowser.
- Genius-level Intellect: Bowser has also been shown on many occasions to be highly intelligent. Many of his plans often make use of high-tech equipment and complicated machinery designed and built himself.
- Intimidation: With his terrifying appearance and ruthless nature, Bowser instills fear in friend and foe alike, something he no doubt enjoys.
- Possession: Other villains or Mario can easily take over Bowser's body/mind. This includes Cackletta from Superstar Saga, Elder Princess Shroob from Partners in Time, Mega Bug from Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, and Lucien from Mario Tennis Aces. In Super Mario Odyssey, Mario controls Bowser to escape with Peach.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.