The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Mario and Luigi are currently working together to build this article. And you can help them too!|
|This article is currently under construction, and is incomplete as of this moment. It is expected to be finished. Feel free to help Mario and Luigi by editing this article to improve MarioWiki! (edit)|
This subpage lists Bowser's abilities, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Dark Magic: Bowser possesses magic, but so far he's only used it to transform items/people in Super Mario Bros.. Peach is powerful enough to undo the spell, which is the reason why Bowser kidnapped Peach.
- Earthquakes: Bowser can cause an earthquake just by stomping or landing from a jump. In Super Mario Bros. 3, this can paralyze Mario if the plumber is on the ground.
- Electrokinesis: As seen in Hotel Mario and Super Mario Galaxy, Bowser can use magic to summon lightning bolts.
- Fire Breath: Bowser's signature ability, he is able to exhale fire in fireballs or streams of flame. In Super Paper Mario, his attack is twice powerful than Mario, Peach and Luigi's attacks. Bowser can amplify his fire breath to support a more purple-type fire blast, which does a lot more damage than normal fire breath. Purple fire breath can destroy mere blocks and concrete alike.
- Giant Form: Bowser can transform into a giant, but the requirements to do so change from game to game.
- Teleportation: Another magic ability Bowser uses is teleportation, as seen in Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy.
- Master Combatant: Bowser is shown to be a highly trained warrior. He has an extremely aggressive fighting style that employs his fire-breathing, physical strength and claws.
- Superhuman Stamina: Bowser has incredible stamina that is sure never to run out. Therefore, Bowser can maintain physical activity for days if needed to be.
- Superhuman Strength: His punches are powerful enough to break rock. This is shown off in Bowser's Inside Story (while playing as Bowser) and Super Mario Odyssey, if Mario captures Bowser.
- Flight: Bowser can fly. Shown in Super Mario 3D Land - Mario finds out that Bowser placed a Peach cutout to trick Mario. Mario noticed that it's a trick at the last moment when bowser crashed down with the real Peach and flew off to another castle, causing Mario to chase him down to the other castle.
- Genius-level Intellect: Bowser has also been shown on many occasions to be highly intelligent. Many of his plans often make use of high-tech equipment and complicated machinery designed and built himself.
- Intimidation: With his terrifying appearance and ruthless nature, Bowser instills fear in friend and foe alike, something he no doubt enjoys.
- Possession: Other villains or Mario can easily take over Bowser's body/mind. This includes Cackletta from Superstar Saga, Elder Princess Shroob from Partners in Time, Mega Bug from Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, and Lucien from Mario Tennis Aces. In Super Mario Odyssey, Mario controls Bowser to escape with Peach.
- Tail: As shown in games like Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy, Bowser's Tail seems to be a common weak spot for him in several games.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.