It is unlocked after completing Deep-Black Jungle Drift, and its own completion unlocks Gigantic Seasick Wreck. In the original Wii U version, this level can only be played while using the Wii U GamePad.
The level is a new version of Hands-On Hall. Unlike the original level, this version is carried out in the day instead of night. Some interior changes are the inclusion of enemies like Fire Bros., Hammer Bros. and Boomerang Bros. The level also has baseballs, Clear Pipes, Spikes, and Key Coins which must be collected to go to the next area.
- Key Coin 1: Under the stairs leading to the second floor in the first area.
- Key Coin 2: Guarded by two Hammer Bros. on the second floor.
- Key Coin 3: Behind a set of sliding doors on the second floor, guarded by Goombas.
- Key Coin 4: Behind a set of sliding doors on the third floor, guarded by a Hammer Bro.
- Key Coin 5: Obtained by striking a gong blocked by a wall of Blurkers.
- Green Star 1: In a Clear Pipe on the third floor. The pipe is blocked by a Floating Mine, so the player must either throw a baseball into the pipe or use a Fire Flower.
- Green Star 2: Obtained by collecting 8 Green Coins near the Checkpoint Flag.
- Green Star 3: Inside a small area with piles of coins, accessible by a Warp Box shortly after the Checkpoint Flag.