|Founded||January 12, 2000|
|Key People||Tetsuo Mizuno|
|Products||Mario & Luigi series|
AlphaDream Corporation Ltd. (or just AlphaDream) is a Japanese video game development studio who was responsible for the development of all six games in the Mario & Luigi series.
Originally known as AlphaStar, the company was founded on January 12, 2000 as a second-party developer for Nintendo. Their first game, Koto Battle: Tengai no Morbito, was only released in Japan for the Game Boy Color.
- 2003 - Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- 2005 - Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
- 2009 - Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- 2009 - Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey
- 2013 - Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- 2016 - Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
- 2017 - Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions
- In Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, one of the bosses, Alpha Kretin, represents the company's logo.