In gameplay, the AirMeow is found at Fort Francis. It patrols in the skies. The AirMeow attacks the player when it sees him/her. The AirMeow will dive towards the player. However, the player can stomp the AirMeow. Additionally, Pixls can defeat the enemy.[note 2]
AirMeow derives from air and meow. Air is an invisible mixture of gases around the person that he/she needs to breathe. Meow is also known as miaow. Miaow is the characteristic crying sound of a cat. Its Japanese name, Furainyan translates to FlyMeow. FlyMeow derives from fly and meow. Fly means to travel through the air. This means AirMeows travel through air, they also have the cat's characteristic crying sound.
Francis created cat robots to guard Fort Francis; Francis created the AirMeow. The AirMeow patrols the skies and attacks intruders.
Super Paper Mario
|Fort Francis (3-4)|
- ↑ Tippi thinks Francis bought robots on the internet and customized them himself.
- ↑ One of the AirMeows are mandatory to press the blue ! Switch. Thoreau must be present for the player to pick up the AirMeow.
- ↑ Its defense is 2 when it touches fire.
- ↑ Intelligent Systems, Nintendo SPD Group No.3. Super Paper Mario. Nintendo. 2007-04-09. Speaker: Tippi. Quote source: Fort Francis. “That's an AirMeow. These security bots patrol the skies around Fort Francis… Max HP is 5. Attack is 2. Defense is 1. Defense against fire is 2. They will attack any invader they see… I think Francis bought these robots on the Internet and customized them himself…”
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Intelligent Systems, Nintendo SPD Group No.3. Super Paper Mario. Nintendo. 2007-04-09.Quote source: AirMeow's Catch Card description. “Max HP: 5, Attack: 2, Defense: 1. This AirMeow guards the skies over Fort Francis. It runs on a volatile mixture of catnip and cooking oil.”