Tietoa Lontoosta, Mario is Missing!-pelistä
- "Water, water all around, you're on Europe's largest island."
- "If you stand where the Union Jack unfurls, you're in the 8th largest city in the world."
- "It's the United Kingdom and Great Britain. There's a third name too, I'm not kidding."
- "We landed at Heathrow. The doubledecker bus driver had an English accent."
- Kiireinen nainen:
- "Can you smell the croissants...you're only 21 miles of water away from France."
- "Prince Charles will one day be king. If you know you're in London you know everything."
- "London's been the capital for 2000 years. Although in Europe, it's an island, I hear."
- "You've landed in London in time for tea. While in England I'm known as a female Bobby."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.